Summer Events and Specials Along the Columbia Valley Golf Trail
We’ve done the research for you. We present to you a collection of all the great contests, events and specials happening at the eight spectacular golf courses along the Columbia Valley Golf Trail this summer. Enjoy!!
Eagle Ranch Resort
Summer Contest – deadline July 30th
Visit Eagle Ranch Resort’s Facebook page to enter their summer contest and your could WIN one of two prizes! A round of golf for two, which includes the use of GPS cart, or dinner for two at Rustica.
1. You must be following the Eagle Ranch Resort Facebook page
2. ‘Like’ the GIVEAWAY post
3. Tag a friend whom you would bring with you (tag separately! Each tag counts.)
Note: This contest is in no way affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. All entries from each platform will be entered into the draw, and two winners will be chosen. This giveaway ends Monday, July 30 at 4 pm and the winner will be announced Tuesday, July 31 at 9 am. Prizes may not be exchanged for monetary value. Winners must present valid photo ID upon collection of the prize, as prizes are non-transferrable.
Enjoy reduced Twlight Rates from 2 pm daily.
Golf Shop Sale
- Save $10 per dozen on Bridgestone! E6 now $29.99 (originally $39.99). ALL Tour Balls now $49.99 (originally $59.99)
- Taylormade Burners now $49.99 for TWO DOZEN!
- 2018 Travis Mathew apparel now 15% off!
- Receive a FREE SLEEVE of Taylormade TP5 golf balls with any Taylormade Headwear purchase
- All hard goods (Clubs, Putters, Wedges, Junior Sets) now 15% off!
Copper Point Golf Club Events
RBC Local Qualifier – Sunday, July 29th
The RBC PGA Scramble presented by The Lincoln Motor Company is a new national series of events taking place at more than 100 golf facilities around the country in 2018, culminating with Regional Finals and the RBC PGA Scramble presented by The Lincoln Motor Company National Championship in October.
The series of events expects to draw thousands of amateur golfers—who will form their own team of four players— from across the country. Teams will look to make it through local qualifying with the ultimate goal of playing in a Regional and hopefully National Championship in October with a PGA of Canada professional playing on their team at some of the Canada’s finest golf courses.
The entry fee for the RBC PGA Scramble presented by The Lincoln Motor Company Local Qualifier is $29.95 CAD per participant (plus applicable taxes). This is a Local Entry Fee which is done online. There is a Green fee of $45 for the public when you check in at Copper Point Golf Club – this includes cart, tax and range and a $10 food voucher. Register online
Summer Sip Event – Monday, July 30th, 6-9 pm
Ongoing Weekly Events
Lean Tuesdays, every Tuesday at 6 pm
Every Tuesday at 6 pm on Copper Point’s The Ridge Course – $25 p/p, includes 9 holes of golf and a $10 voucher!
The idea is to walk or carry your clubs, hence the ‘Lean’ Tuesday, therefore a cart is not included.
Yoga Thursdays at 8 am
Starting July 26th, Copper Point will be hosting a local yoga session at 8 am every Thursday.
Ladies Night – every Thursday at 5 pm
Don’t miss August 2nd with special guest Lisa Longball
Patio Pitch Off – every Friday evening at 7 PM
Friday Funday! $5 gives you two opportunities to get your ball closest to the pin. Win some cools swag! $2.50 from each entry will be donated to junior golf.
Junior Camps – Every Tuesday to Thursday
These three-day camps will be taught by PGA of Canada Certified Golf Professionals and will cover all aspects of golf from general rules, on course etiquette, putting, chipping, sand play, and full swing. We still have limited space available. To sign your little up, call The Academy at 250.341.3393 Click here for more information.
Radium Golf Group
Play 2 Package
- Weekday Rate (Mon-Thurs): $126.35/person
- Weekend Rate (Fri-Sun): $166.25/person
Parent & Child Golf Tournament
The 26th Annual Parent & Child Golf Tournament is right around the corner on July 29th, starting at 12:30pm. Enjoy a fun day of golf with cart, dinner, and prizes! Entry fee is $89/team (1 Adult & 1 Junior). Call the Radium Course Golf Shop to register your team, 250-347-6266.
Save the Date – Join Radium for the 2018 Ram Into Fall Golf Tournament on September 24th. This fun event is in support of the Radium Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce. Only $125 per person, register yourself or your team today.
Play 9 Holes Starting at $25+tax
Anyone can find time to play 9 holes of golf! From $25 at the Radium Course, enjoy an excellent way to start or end your day and did you know that Arnold Palmer and Pete Dye, among other golf luminaries, learned the game on nine-hole courses? Reserve your 9-hole tee time by calling 250-347-6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nine & Dine for $59, Daily After 3pm
Our 9 & Dine offer is the perfect way to get in those 9 holes and round out the evening with a delicious meal from the Elevations dining room or patio. For $59+tax, you receive 9 holes of golf, cart, and a $15 food voucher. Reserve your 9 & Dine by calling 250-347-6200 or email email@example.com *Not valid on Holidays. Food voucher must be used on the same day of play
Practice Makes Perfect – Couples Clinics available, July 30 & 31
Let Radium help get your game on track, or take it to new heights! They offer a variety of instruction, lessons and camps geared to help you improve your game. They also have the largest natural teed practice facility to help you get warmed up for a great game. View instruction information by clicking here, or contact them at 250-347-6200.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Play 45 holes of golf in 48 hours with a power cart* all year from $100-$120. (Not available on long weekends.) *Cart only available for Mountainside & Riverside.
- Customer Appreciation – 18 holes with a power cart, after 12:00 pm. $50-$55 at Mountainside Sundays & Thursdays. $60-$65 at Riverside Mondays & Wednesdays. Not available on long weekends.
- 9 & Dine. After 2:00pm daily, includes a power cart and a $15 food & beverage voucher. $34.99-$51.99 at Mountainside. $39.99-$56.99 at Riverside
- Date Night – after 4:00 pm on Fridays at Mountainside only. 9 holes with a power cart and a $15 food & beverage voucher. $35/person based on teams of 2.
- Family Night – After 4:00pm on Sundays at Mountainside only. 9 holes with a power cart and a $15 food & beverage voucher. $35/person based on teams of 2 family members.
- Weekly Unlimited Golf Pass – $280 Mountainside only. $350 Mountainside & Riverside. Add a cart for $100
- Kids 12 & under golf free! At Mountainside and Riverside, Sunday-Friday, Saturdays after 3:00pm. At Creekside everyday after 3:00pm
- Let’s Play 9 – 9 holes anytime. Mountainside $35 – $50. Riverside $45 – $60. Cart seat included
- Rise & Shine – Monday- Friday 18 holes with a power cart and $10 breakfast voucher. Tee off before 8:30am (April 29 – Sept 4th). Mountainside $60. Riverside $70.
Windermere Valley Golf Course
- Kids golf for free with a paying adult after 2 pm.
- Book of 10 passes on sale at last years price of $319.
- Thinking of joining our club? First time members save 20% on annual membership dues for the 2018 season.
- Fish & Chip Fridays, 1 pc Halibut $17.95, 2 pc Halibut $22.95. Open till 9pm.