Things to do in the Columbia Valley in February
‘Going for Gold’ Contest at the View at Copper Point! February 9-25th, 2018.
Every entrée purchased during the Winter Olympics at the View at Copper Point Golf will receive an entry into the ‘Going for Gold’ contest, a chance to win the ultimate Copper Point experience, valued at $750!
In honor of the 2018 Olympics, Copper Point Golf Club will be running a ‘Go For Gold’ Contest. Show us your downloaded Copper Point App and For every entree ordered between February 8th-25th, you will receive a ballot to win the Ultimate Copper Point Experience.
Guess the correct number of Gold Medals won at the end of the Olympics and receive:
- 2 Rounds on The Point Course
- 2 Rounds on The Ridge Course
- Pickleball Rental for 2
- $50 to the View Restaurant
- 30 Minute Lessons with one of our PGA Professionals for 2
- 1 Dozen Golf Balls.
*One winner will be selected*
For more information, call 250.341. 5941 or email email@example.com
Singles who Mingle Seminar – February 11th 2-5pm at Copper Point
Meal prepping and planning for one with Sarah Adamson from Fuze. Empower yourself by learning how to plan, grocery shop and prepare meals from 10 ingredients or less that reduce waste and help you stay on top of your health goals.
$45 p/p – includes a welcome drink
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot
Share the Love, February 14th at Copper Point
Love is in the air at Copper Point Golf! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a 3 course menu prepared by Executive Chef, Thijs Boersma, and a glass of bubbles for only $55 p/p. Call 250-341-5941 to reserve or email email@example.com.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Fairmont Hot Spring’s Resort doesn’t need a Cupid’s arrow to invoke the feeling of romance! The lover’s holiday is always a steamy one here thanks to our steaming natural mineral hot springs in the cool February air. Join us for Valentine’s Day Dinner at Mountain Flowers Restaurant on February 14!
Our chef has created a special menu specifically for this romantic occasion, check out the 2017 menu here. Dinner is offered from 5:00pm until close, reservations are recommended, call us at 250.345.6015.
Spend Alberta Family Day with the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort and enjoy tons of fun activities for the whole family!
Check out our Alberta Family Day Activity Guide for a full list of weekend activities.
Eagle Ranch Resort
- Date Night: Visit Eagle Ranch Resort for Date Nights every Friday and Saturday evenings through the winter with a special 3 course feature menu changes every week.
- Brunch in the Valley: Every Sunday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- 2018 Golf Bookings: We are now accepting golf bookings for the 2018 season. Please call 877.877.3889.
- Hours of Operation: Wednesday to Saturday 11:30 am to 5:00 pm (lunch), 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (dinner), Sunday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (brunch), 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (lunch), 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (dinner), Monday and Tuesday: Closed